Join the Lissataba Junior Ranger Club and learn about preserving the wonders of our reserve. Our aim is to get children outdoors in order to explore and gain a greater understanding of our precious ecosystem.
The Junior Ranger programme is open to children between the ages of 3 to 16 years old.
As a Lissataba Junior Ranger, you’ll play an essential role in keeping our reserve a special place for you, your family and friends. Duties of a Lissataba Junior Ranger:
- Promise to help keep walking trails, picnic sites, dams and river area clean.
- Respect other junior rangers and their families.
- Teach others to conserve our flora and fauna.
- Learn the reserve rules and follow them.
- Respect the living things found on the reserve.
- Spend time in the bush learning about the world you live in.
- Inspire others to learn and become involved in the bush.
- Stay safe and vigilant of the animals in the bush when outdoors.
Do you have what it takes to become a Lissataba Junior Ranger? Pop into the office for more information.